NVIH Primary Content
Behavioral Health services are offered at the Chico clinic, the Willows clinic, the Woodland clinic, and the Children’s Health Center.
Licensed or certified practitioners are available to provide confidential assistance with many areas of living including substance abuse, depression, anxiety, parenting issues, behavior problems, school failure, and family conflict.
Available Mental Health services include individual psychotherapy, play therapy, family therapy, sand play therapy, and referrals.
- Chico phone: 530-896-9400, then press 7
- Chico fax: 530-899-5155
- Children’s Center phone: 530-781-1440, then press 4
- Children’s Center fax: 530-342-1663
- Willows phone: 530-934-4641, then press 7
- Willows fax: 530-934-7688
- Woodland phone: 530-661-4400, then press 5, then 1
- Woodland fax: 530-661-4444