Our Services (view all)
News & Events
- NVIH in the News
- Relay For Life u-swirl Fundraiser (5/23 from 4 to 8 p.m.)
- Chico Children’s Center transition
- Breast Cancer Awareness Event
- Job Openings
- Pediatric Dentist
- Patient Registration Benefits Coordinator
- Medical Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant (Chico)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Willows)
- Medical Records and Reception
- RN Clinic Coordinator
- Registered Dental Assistant (Woodland)
- Dental Records and Reception
- Dental Records and Reception
- Facilities Project Manager
- Recipe of the Month - May 2013
- Italian Breaded Baked Tilapia
- NVIH Formulary
- Click here to access our formulary.
- NVIH Community Newsletter Spring 2013
- Click here to access a PDF of our current newsletter.
Children’s Center Clinic is now part of Northern Valley Indian Health
In partnership with Chico pediatricians, the Enloe Children’s Health Center strives to keep children healthy. We care for newborns, children and adolescents through 18 years old.
Pediatric nurse practitioners care for patients at the Enloe Children’s Health Center, and pediatricians, who make daily rounds, are available for consultation. Education is an important part of every visit. Our staff works with parents to help them make healthy choices for their family. Enloe Children’s Health Center accepts all insurance, including Healthy Families, as well as Medi-Cal. For more information or to make an appointment, please call (530) 332-6000.
Our Services include:
Same-day sick appointments
Well-child exams, or physicals, including vision and hearing screengs
Sports and/or camp physicals
Referrals to specialists if needed
Contact Children’s Health Center
- Children’s Health Center
- 277 Cohasset Road
- Chico, CA 95926
- (530) 332-6000
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
About Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc.
NVIH is a private, nonprofit tribal corporation that was founded in 1971 by a group of Northern California American Indians seeking to reestablish health services for Indians in California. NVIH continues to focus agency efforts on establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient health care system, which ensures services are accessible, available, and of high quality.
A Board of Directors from the Northern California Tribes of Grindstone Indian Rancheria (Glenn County) and the Mechoopda Tribe of Chico Rancheria (Butte County) govern the corporation.
The Chairperson of each respective tribe appoints tribal members to the Board of Directors. Members of the Board elect a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, and Treasurer to act as officers. An Executive Director is appointed by the Board to administer the business of NVIH.
True to the mission of its founders, the corporation’s central purpose is to provide health services to eligible American Indians in the service areas of Colusa and Glenn Counties and portions of Butte and Tehama Counties. Medical and Dental services are provided to the general community as well. NVIH has medical clinics in Willows, Woodland, in Chico at the Children’s Center, and at our main Chico site. We also have Dental clinics in Willows, Chico, Woodland, and Red Bluff.